Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Images from Turkey Day (Before & After)

Just thought I'd share some photos from our Thanksgiving weekend while I gather thoughts for a more organized post later this week.

I hope that you enjoyed your time with family and friends as much as we did here in Southern California. The sun was shining and we loved the 80 degree weekend with walks outside and stops for gelato and frozen yogurt. I'm thankful!



Prepping the turkey brine.


Turkey ready for the smoker!


Coffee break for the chef. ;o)


Fresh-baked pumpkin pie.


Sauteeing the wild (and crazy!) mushrooms.


Deviled eggs ready to be served on a silver platter.


Pretty turkey! Nom, nom.


Hey, there's a kitty in my Christmas tree!

Advent has begun. May the Hope of the season fill your hearts and home!

I'll be back soon with a full-on cookin' with whatcha got kind of post.


No comments:

Post a Comment