It's hard to believe it's already been ONE WHOLE YEAR of sharing
my kitchen and travels with you!
I've learned a few things along the way:
1. Blogging is a great creative outlet for whatever one is passionate about
2. I love trying new recipes and sharing them with others
3. Don't take food pictures on blue plates - not very appetizing
4. iPhones make great cameras when you misplace
your primary camera for 6 months
5. Don't be afraid to click, "Publish."
My greatest reward has been hearing from you, my readers, throughout the year. I wouldn't keep it up if it weren't for your encouragement! Thank you!
Here's to another year of good food and cookin' with whatcha got!